A private investigator with nationwide coverage specializing in the following areas of investigation:
- Due Diligence and Background Investigations: Know the past of that person you are about to hire or about to do business with before you start.
- Asset Searches: Legally identify businesses, real estate, vehicles, watercraft and other assets before or after filing a collection action against a person.
- Environmental Investigations: Identify other viable parties responsible for environmental contamination on a site to financially participate in remediation of the site.
- Insurance Recovery or “Archeology”: Identify a company’s past insurers and their legal successors to provide financial assistance in answering environmental and other historic claims
- Locates: Identify, locate and interview persons knowledgeable concerning your claim and cause of action or family members or friends you have lost track of over the years.
- Corporate Geneologies: Identify today's corporate as the successor to yesteday's corporation.
- Real Estate Transactions: An investigator that undertands real estate transaction title and legal terms.